Monday, August 24, 2009

Ramadan Kareem Mubarak!

Assalaam'aaleykum!


I would like to wish everyone a beneficial ramadan! May this month be a month of blessings and mercy of Allah [s.w.t]. May Allah [s.w.t] accept our repentance and forgive our sins in this blessed month.

Alright, so today was my first Iftar and it went wonderful with Pakoras, my favourite drink Rooh'Afza and obviosly some dates. Alhamdu'lillah! After having lots of them, I couldn't even think of fitting in the main course which was Rice and curry. So I decided to put it off for Dinner time i.e. after taraweeh.

Oh! Yes, coming to taraweeh now. Let me be truthful in saying that my taraweeh didn't go well and experience was certainly not upto my expectation. Reason-Our Imam Sahab, whom I found reciting the Qur'an much faster than the speed of light. Excuse me if that was an exaggeration. But, it's true. Only words we could catch while listening to him were TA'ALAMUN, YA'ALAMUN etc.

I mean, that is not how you read and lead the Taraweeh prayers. Thorughout the taraweeh I found Imam Sahab done with the Salam when I was just reading At'tahiyyat. Crazy! Isn't it? I think, our Imam has potential to face the fastest emcee on this earth and I am saying this without any exaggeration. :)

Anyway, I gotta stop here before I stoop to the level of Gheebat [backbiting] and that too in this blessed month.

Wishing you once again-Ramadan Kareem Mubarak!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment