Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bye Bye Facebook

                                                  
Assalaam'aaleykum!

Following the 'Draw Muhammad day' controversy and on the advice of Maulana Taqi Usmani Sahab, I have finally deleted my Facebook account. Though it was super hard on my Nafs to get unplugged from 250+ friends all of a sudden, but I had to crush my Nafs for the love and honour of the most beloved [Sallalaahu 'Alay Wassalaam].  


Deleting our accounts shall cause great economic loss to Facebook, who permitted the blasphemous contest on drawing our beloved prophet.


I request everyone to listen to this extremely important Khutbah delivered by Mufti Taqi Sahab last Friday in view of current controversy of blasphemous Facebook page. Kindly listen to the complete bayan and forward it to as many people as you can so that we can collectively register our peaceful protest against Facebook.


Tafseer of Surah Humaza [Namoos e Risalat - Boycott Facebook] by Mufti Taqi Sahab [Urdu].


Verbatim of the Khutbah in English for Non-Urdu Readers/Listeners.


Let's hit them where it hurts most.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment